Welcome to the 2019 Brighton Park Golf Club Season. Membership applications have been mailed out to all that were members last year along with a copy of The Forecaster and our proposed 2019 budget.
Our tournament schedule has been finalized and is available by clicking on the Schedule of Events tab at the top of the page. The dates for our major events were sent out in an email earlier.
The General meeting is scheduled for Friday April 12 at 7:00 P.M. at The Brounshidle Post. Please try to mail your application and dues in prior to the meeting.
Whenever possible, please patronize our sponsors. without their help we wouldn't be able to hold the weekly tournaments and other events on our schedule and while at those spots thank them for being a sponsor.
As always feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions by email at email@example.com
Rob Coppola & Tim Dowell at the Paddock Golf Dome during demo day
looking to promote the our club and registering new members .
2019 Applications Information
Now Accepting New Members for 2019!
Applications are also available at the Paddock Golf Dome
Reasons to Join BPGC in Tonawanda NY
- Annual dues are only $85
- Currently over 225 members
- Season runs from April 20th thru September 30th
- Weekly tournaments played Wednesday to Sunday
- Compete against other golfers in your handicap class (0-10,11-14,15-19,20 and up)
- Golden Class (for golfers 65 years of age and up)
- Several major tournaments held thought-out the entire BPGC season
- We use the official USGA handicap GHIN system
- Total Prize Fund exceeds $10,000
- The top 4 net scores in each flight are eligible for weekly prizes
Click on this link to see and download the application: 2018 Application
For even more information email: Brighton Park Golf Club at firstname.lastname@example.org